B Sc (Hospitality Studies): Three-year full-time Degree program affiliated to Mumbai University and recognised by the UGC.
University of Mumbai
- XIIth pass with minimum 45% marks (any stream) & 40% for the reserved category.
- Students appearing for the XIIth Examinations can also apply (subject to securing 45% in the Board Examinations).
- Full-time course with a lot of hands-on practical training.
- All practical training classes are conducted with groups of 20-25 students, and theory lectures with groups of 50 approximately.
- Course includes intensive training in all the operational departments of hotels – Food Production and Service and the Rooms Division.
- Knowledge of accounts and other managerial functions.
- Communication skills and French.
- Information Technology.
- 6-month internship in hotels during the 2nd yr with rotation to all departments.
- On-campus interviews for Placements.